Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update

Well...not much has been happening in my neck of the woods. The holidays are over. Dale and I are getting up at 5 AM and hitting the gym in the morning, as well as eating better. Apple released the iPhone yesterday, ending years of speculation about if, when and how Apple would enter the mobile phone market. It looks brilliant, but it's expensive and I'm on Verizon so I'll probably keep my BlackBerry and iPod.

This is the 8th week since I took the NIC test, so I'm running to the mailbox daily eagerly anticipating my results. Keep your fingers crossed.

Other than that, life is kind of the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris!!

I had not read your blog in a while so I thought I would 'catch up' and say hello.
Sounds like things are going well for you in Columbus. Do you ever make it back to Cincy? Would be good to see you and meet Dale also.

Have a good day!

Dennis

Moby said...

5AM? ooh uh-uh. I roll out of bed the crack of noon!