Sunday, March 04, 2007

Toronto & Anniversary

Well Toronto was fun...great city. The more time I spent in Canada, the less I wanted to come home. I even asked Dale if we could move there--he said no.

Here are a few pics:


This was NOT indicative of the purpose of my trip.


A business district from the view of the CN Tower.


The CN Tower...I went all the way up to the top!


We ate at Gretzky's Restaurant (of Wayne Gretzky fame).


Gretzky's Restaurant

Today is also my one-year anniversary with Dale. This is a record for me, and I can't imagine being any happier than I am with him. We had a nice dinner last night at Barcelona and spent today with friends at Gameworks having a couple beers and playing games. It was a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Toronto looks beautiful! I have never been there and it seems I should. Congrats to you and Dale on your 1 year anniversary.

xoxo- leslie