Thursday, October 30, 2008

Car Repair Update/Rant

Okay...I'm NOT happy. My car was supposed to be done on Wednesday. Then they call and say Thursday afternoon maybe, but definitely Friday. So I arrange to be off Friday afternoon, get a coworker to agree to drive me to the repair facility, and get excited because I'm going to get my car back. So today I called to confirm and left several messages with both the insurance adjuster and the repair facility. A little before the close of business, the repair facility calls me to tell me that a part they were waiting on didn't come in, so it will probably be Monday.

Un-fucking-acceptable.

My rental coverage is going to run out before long and I want MY CAR back.

If I don't get good news tomorrow, I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Geico's CEO Office complaint line, and will probably have to go a little Julia Sugarbaker on both Geico and Ohio Autobody Repair.

No comments: