Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oops

Sometimes I forget I HAVE a blog. :-( Sorry.

I went home to Potosi, MO for the holidays. I left Thursday, stopped by my dad's Thursday night, spent the night with my sister Karen, brother-in-law Dave, and nephews (Brock and Chase) at my sister's dad's house (which ironically enough is just down the hill from MY dad's house). Friday Karen and I went to mom's early to help with our dinner (really lunch). My brother Roger and his wife Melissa and kids (Amanda and Ryan), Dave and the boys came out a little later. After a very fine dinner, I drove my mom over to visit my Uncle Thomas in the hospital. He probably doesn't have a lot of time left, but he was in good spirits and has his sense of humor about him.

Saturday I drove home, and today spent the day relaxing with Dale and Brody. Tomorrow is back to work (yuck).

That's it...nothing very exciting to post.

No comments: