Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas. I'm at work. Sounds like a drag, but it's not. Call volume should be light. I'm only working until 3. Dale is at his parents' house. He and I drove home to my mom's on Thursday, had Christmas with my family on Friday, and drove home Saturday. We didn't get to spend much time with anyone, but we're planning a longer visit in the spring.

Dale and I exchanged presents yesterday morning. I got him a tripod for his camera, fancy new cookware that he wanted (I don't know much about cooking), and a new photo printer that prints amazing photos. He just got his digital camera a month ago, and loves to carry around pictures of our dog Brody. It'll also be good to print out pictures for his brother and send them to him in Iraq. I also got us (though really it was for him) a Sony PSP. He's thoroughly addicted to The Sims 2.

I got some really cool gifts. My sister gave me a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble, a vulgar little book that poses such questions as "Would you rather have sex with the top half of Pamela Anderson or the bottom half of Justin Timberlake?", and the DVD edition of "The Price is Right" with little post-it notes (Thank you, Romy and Michele) that say "'Pin da Wheel." Apparently, as a toddler, whenever I would hear the announcer say, "Come on down!" I would wobble into the living room as quickly as I could in my diaper and glue my eyes to the TV yelling, "'Pin da wheel!"

Dale is a really good gift buyer. I got Family Guy on DVD seasons 1-4 witha T-shirt and action figures, cookies, candy, T-shirts, The Devil Wears Prada on DVD, and a Slingbox A/V. I think there was more.

Well I guess that'll do it for now...I'm off for a week beginning tomorrow. Looking forward to a little R&R. :-)

No comments: