Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend

We went to Missouri for my mom's birthday (62). We had a blast and it was great to see everyone. Here are a few pics from the trip.


We got Mom a birdhouse for the front yard.


Dale snapped this from the car as we drove into the city.


My newphew Ryan


My brother Roger blowing bubbles.


A hummingbird at my mom's feeder.


My nephew Brock


A cute little kid with marshmallows at the park.


My nephew Chase.


My Uncle Donald and my step-dad, Bill.


The fuzzy dice hanging in Uncle Donald's Cataline convertible.

2 comments:

foresightreviews said...

Chris,

Sorry, this is TOTALLY the wrong place to ask (I mean, this comment isn't realted to your Mom's birthday at all (though the party does look like it was a blast :)), but I'm thinking about moving to Columbus to be closer to my family (they're in Erie, PA) and finding work as an interpreter or maybe teach some classes at the local community college to the deaf folkses. Anyway, my question is, can one make a living as an interpreter in Columbus?

Thanks!

Sean
stseanoftheknife@austin.rr.com

Moby said...

The dice made me laugh!