Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Honda CR-V

Well...at the ripe old age of 33, I purchased my first brand new car. For the last two years, I've had a 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid that I bought used in January of 2006. It had been a great little car, but since it had high miles when I bought it, the miles had crept up to 121,000 and I no longer felt comfortable taking in on long trips. Also, the house that we moved into in June is on a hill, and our driveway is rather steep. Also, I'd been wanting an all-wheel drive vehicle for a while in preparation of winter weather. Having done a lot of research online, and then test driving one last Saturday, last night I bought a new Honda CR-V EX AWD. It's black with a tan interior, which is one of my favorite color combinations for a vehicle. Dale has a 2006 CR-V that is black with a black leather interior. Looking at my CR-V on the lot, I didn't think that it was that much like Dale's. But when I parked next to his in the garage last night, the similarities are very obvious.

Here are some pics of my new baby. :-)









1 comment:

Moby said...

Holy Hell! Pneumonia can be a devil.

Congrats on the new baby and feeling better!