Monday, December 10, 2007

The Weekend

Well...Dale and I had a fantastic weekend. Saturday night his brothers and their significant others came over for mini corn dogs, pizza, and Wii. His brothers are really great guys, and we had a lot of fun.

Sunday we had lunch with Liz at BW3 and then went to Easton where I bought a cord that allows me to play music from iPhone through the auxiliary input on the stereo in my CR-V.

Speaking of the CR-V (and you knew I would), it is amazing. It's the first new car I've owned, and it's constantly surprising me with thoughtful features. For example, if my front wipers are on but my rear wiper isn't, if I put it in reverse the rear wiper wipes twice to make sure I have a clear view behind me. And last week in the 5" of snow that we got, it didn't spin at all. Ever. And I went driving on some unplowed side streets north of town. And the Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA--Honda's name for traction control) activated a couple times to make sure I stayed on my intended path.

To sum it up, I couldn't be more pleased.

No comments: