Sunday, September 07, 2008

Noodles & Company = Epic Fail


I really want to like Noodles & Co. The food isn't bad; it's the service. I would say that six out of ten times that I've eaten there, they get my order wrong. This is at the Polaris location AND the location on 256. I've ordered Tuscan Linguine with sauteed spinach. They forgot the spinach and wanted to bring it to me on the side. I made them remake it. I've ordered Pad Thai TWICE and asked for it without sprouts. Twice they've given me sprouts. Today the manager came out and said it would be just a little while longer, they put sprouts in it and were remaking it. So they bring me the remade dish and guess what...there were sprouts in it. I picked what I could off and made the best of it.

The employees piddle around, trying to look busy. They move slowly. They don't hustle, or seem to be interested in getting things done.

Don't go. Save yourself the frustration.

No comments: