Thursday, September 21, 2006

Autumnal Joy

Fall

I love fall. Though the leaves havent started to really turn yet, this morning I woke up to Sweater Weather. Today is the first really chilly day of late summer/early fall,so I wore a sweater to work. I thought it was a great idea, but the office is kind of hot. I should've worn a thin shirt and a jacket. But I don't have a jacket, so I'm probably going to have to buy one this weekend. I'm not sure what's "in" right now. I might have to go to the mall and just people watch a bit to see what the hot guys are wearing.

Last night Dale and I walked Brody and it was quite chilly. He had on jeans, a hoodie and tennis shoes. He looked kind of hot. He also looks hot in his Marine T-shirt that he got on base when he was visiting his brother Joe. I might have to play the role of a naughty insurgent at some point.

1 comment:

Robert G. Lee said...

Howdy! Nice seeing you (albeit briefly) online!

Feel free to link my blog and I will link yours!

Hugs

RL