Monday, September 11, 2006

Inaugural Post

It's Monday, September 11, 2006. I would love to pause and reflect about how the world and I have changed in the last five years, but I can't. It's too busy at work. I have ZERO time to play on the internet and chat with friends. Work is such a disappointment.

I can tell you that in the last five years, some things have changed while others stayed the same. I'm living in a different city. Professionally things are going very well. Personally things are good, too. Dale and I have been seeing each other for six months. While there is an occasional wrinkle, I'm happier with him than I have been with anyone else. I'm also beginning a slim-down period as I'd gained most of the weight back that I lost a couple years ago.

Saturday I went to Scott's birthday bash in Indianapolis, and had a great time. It was the first time we had met in person. I thought he'd be taller, but I'm not sure why. He and Jay are simply great, and I look forward to visiting again. I met Beau as well. What a nice guy! It was really a good time.

About the blog change...I had been using iWeb with .Mac, a bundled service from Apple. While I liked the "Macness" of it, it wasn't terribly usable. I could ONLY blog from my PowerBook (my desktop is a Blueberry G3 iMac running 10.3.9 and iWeb isn't compatible). So I'm back to Blogger where I can blog from work, or even on my Sidekick. So I should be a more regular blogger. We'll see.

No comments: